Our range of treatments
From preventative care to tooth replacement: we offer the entire range of modern dentistry services to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful throughout your life. Here's a quick look at the types of treatments we provide.
Good brushing, cleaning between your teeth with floss or tepe brushes, use of a waterpik, mouthwashes, and a healthy diet all help to ensure that you have a happy smile. Early detection of tooth decay, and screening with x rays helps to ensure that if you do get problems, they are caught early on. Regular fluoride application ensures that your risk of tooth decay is greatly reduced.
Periodontal treatment: looking after your gums
- Gum disease is an infection and evidence suggests that it is probably contagious.
- Because there is always bacteria in your mouth, there is no cure for gum disease. This is why removing plaque is so important.
- Gum disease is a silent disease and people are usually unaware that it is getting worse.
- If left untreated, gum disease progresses and is unpredictable. Regular check ups with your dentist and hygienist are essential to maintain gum health, because you cannot monitor it yourself.
- Once you are susceptible to the destructive effects of plaque then you are always susceptible in the future. But, if your plaque control is of a very high standard and you have regular check-ups with your dentist and hygienist, your gum health can be maintained and you will improve the life expectancy of your teeth.
- Specialist treatment can stop the progress of gum disease and return your gums to good health. In some cases, specialist treatment also regenerates lost bone & ligaments around teeth. If you need to see a specialist, we will refer you.
- Even if you have lost teeth or some of your teeth cannot be saved, then dental implants may improve your overall condition but only once your gum disease is under control.
- We can also see if you are at risk of developing the most aggressive forms of gum disease by perfroming a simple saliva test which detects the two most aggressive types of bacteria in your mouth. This test can be performed for just £60 so please download the PDF below for more information.
- Implants and prosthetics
- Tooth cleaning
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Root canal treatment
- Dental care for children
- Sports Mouthguards
Questions about our services?
Call us on 01603 624004 or contact us directly using our contact form.